Transitional Living Program
The Transitional Living Program at Park Place Outreach provides a stable and safe environment for homeless, runaway, and at-risk young men ages 16 to 21 while equipping them with tools for sustained independence and self-sufficiency.
This residential program focuses on their well-being, positive and permanent connections, academic success, safe and secure housing, and employment opportunities. Residents may remain in the program for up to 18 months. By working with a dedicated team, formerly homeless young men will gain essential life skills, case management services, and personalized wraparound services that will help them experience and sustain a secure and purpose-filled life.
For additional information, please contact the Transitional Living Program at 912-234-4048 or email@example.com.
Our committed and compassionate specialists and case managers help residents:
- Transition to their new home at Park Place
- Apply for health insurance and seek medical and mental health care
- Practice a healthy lifestyle
- Learn and apply proper money management skills
- Improve self-defeating behaviors and develop practical life skills for successful personal development
- Finish high school or earn a GED
- Navigate college or career and technical training
- Secure and maintain employment
- Establish healthy and permanent connections
- Connect with essential community resources
- Increase involvement with their children, if applicable
- Transition to successful independent living, including aftercare services