Park Place Outreach Seeks Executive Director
PARK PLACE OUTREACH, INC.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – JOB DESCRIPTION
The Executive Director is responsible for the management of Park Place Outreach, canadian roulette Inc. a residential program serving runaway, homeless and/or troubled youth. The person in this position is responsible for ensuring agency compliance with all applicable federal, state and local guidelines. In addition, this person is responsible for oversight of the operation of the Home in such a manner that the best possible services are provided to, and optimum results are achieved, for the youth served.
1. Ensures that all activities of the home are conducted so as to ensure safety and security of residents.
2. Ensures that the shelter is maintained and provides a clean, safe environment for the youth.
3. Provides supervision of all Park Place Outreach staff; performs all hiring and other personnel related duties.
4. Is responsible for the appropriate allocation and documentation of funds.
5. Ensures that all files are kept in accordance with policies, laws, and regulations.
6. Evaluates shelter and its services on a continuing basis for needs for change and/or improvements.
7. Is proactive in identifying for the Board areas of need and/or improvements.
8. Collaborates with appropriate agencies to provide care for the youth.
9. Ensures that all compliance issues related to facility, staff, and residents are addressed as they relate to grants and licensure.
10. Ensures that volunteers meet regulatory requirements and coordinates their activities.
11. Maintains appropriate relations with other agencies.
12. Provides continuity of care for all residents.
13. Serves as a spokesperson for the home.
14. Ensures that all required reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
15. Takes the lead on grant applications (federal, state, united way, and local grants) and in coordination with the board all fundraising efforts (gala, annual solicitations, cooking classes, etc.) for the organization.
16. Maintains social media engagement (i.e. Website, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
17. Executes communication plan to all stakeholders (board, donors, regulatory bodies, and all other external groups).
18. Leads local public relations efforts within the greater Chatham County market.
19. Insures that the house is maintained and kept in top functioning condition.
a. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
b. Ability to plan, monitor and evaluate programs and services.
c. Excellent personnel and management skills.
d. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
e. Demonstrate ability to access community resources and attract strong board members.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work, education, social sciences or related field preferred, with at least two (2) years’ experience in direct service work with children/families
- Or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work, education, social sciences or related field preferred with at least four (4) years’ experience in direct services with children/families.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors of Park Place Outreach, Inc.
Email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com