Click here to fill out a volunteer application
- Promote a Virtual “Needs” Campaign: Are you looking for a safe, fun, and indirect way to volunteer? Are you in need of volunteer hours or looking for a school, youth organization, church, business, etc. group activity?
Promote a virtual “needs” drive for items always in need at Park Place Outreach via your own secure virtual platform shareable via your social media outlets.
Items in need follow:
- Headphones/Ear buds for virtual learning
- Can Openers
- Cleaning Products: antibacterial hand soap, disinfectant wipes and cleaners, etc.
- Household Supplies: Paper towels, dryer sheets, trash bags, gallon storage bags, toilet tissue, etc.
- Feminine products
- Personal Hygiene Products: bar soap, shampoo/condition, lotion, deodorant
- Gift cards for holiday gifts: General Visa/MasterCard, Target, Wal-Mart)
- Program Art Supplies
- School Supplies: paper, binders, pens, pencils, etc.
2. Handy work: Volunteer to provide small home repair service needs. The need may be a simple repair, replacement, maintenance, or a small plumbing (e.g., minor leak repair) task. The goal is same day fulfillment of the request.
- Ability to make small home repairs in a safe manner (Note: All home repair skills not required and specific areas of expertise welcomed)
- Provide own tools and safety equipment
3. Basic Yardwork/Landscaping: Looking for a way to give an hour or two of time safely? Volunteers are needed to complete basic yard work. Volunteers will be provided with the essentials to complete the yard work safely.
4. Tutor: Enjoy working with teens? Help teens with assignment(s) or project or improving study habits.
5. General Volunteer Assistance: Deep cleaning, painting, general assistance, etc.
6. Meal Assistance: We are looking for volunteers to provide commercially prepared meals from a restaurant, grocery store, or other commercial food establishment for our youth residents.
7. Seasonal/Holiday Decorations: Assist to enhance the shelter with seasonal decorations
8. Workshop Facilitators: Volunteer would assist to provide workshop modules in a virtual or in-person setting. Workshop areas:
- Arts & Crafts
- Life Skills
- Fashion Design
- Spoken Word/Poetry
9. Youth Activities: We are looking for volunteers, teens or adults that may have a hobby, skill, or interest to share with our local youth. Day/times are flexible. Ideas include but are not limited to:
- Board Games/Chess Club
- Book Club